This is a follow up post to our last one regarding the launch of our platform.
Welcome (or welcome again)! We have always valued communication with you, our users, especially now more than ever after our platform launch. But we realized we didn’t share with you what is next and what features you should be looking forward to. It felt important for us to release a roadmap to let you know what is happening. So, what’s up with us right now and what’s coming next?
For starters a quick recap on what we have right now:
• A one-click deployment server hosting directly from Unity with no CCU limit and no cost during development.
• Insights on how your server is running.
• Hosting your client for game- tests. Deploy your server and send the link to your friends and you are set to go.
On top of those features this is what we plan on adding:
• Integrating insights on how much it would cost to launch your project depending on the amount of CCU.
• Bare metal hosting for lower costs at launch.
• A lobby system.
• A matchmaking system.
And down the road we plan on releasing additional features like orchestration, relay servers, social plugins, anti cheat etc.
We will of course announce dates for those features when they are close to release. But what we can tell you is that we’re hoping to achieve the lobby and matchmaking system in a couple of months.
We hope you’re as excited as us to see those features get released. We also hope that this was enlightening and gave a better insight on what’s going to be happening with us. As always, we’re eager to get to hear your feedback.
If you have any suggestions on any kind of feature you would really need on a platform like ours, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our social medias: